A much-simplified arrangement of Holst's Planets Suite, for junior brass band
A much-simplified arrangement of Beethoven's iconic Fifth Symphony, for junior brass band
Reduced, shortened and simplified, and made accessible to a new audience of inexperienced players. Beethoven's Fifth is a fantastic way to introduce your junior band to symphonic classical music.
With ultra-simplified Learner Parts for three of the movements, allowing your training band players to join in the fun.
- TRUMPETS / CORNETS
- • Soprano Cornet in Eb
- • 1st and 2nd Cornets in Bb
- • 1st and 2nd Horns in Eb & F
- TROM / EUPH / BARI
- • in Bb (treble clef) & C (bass clef)
- TUBA / BASSES
- • Tuba in C (bass clef)
- • Basses in Eb & Bb (treble clef)
- • Timpani
- LEARNER PARTS
- • for Trumpets, Horns, Trombones, Euphs/Baris, Basses