10 favourites from the early days of Jazz and Dixieland
10 classics marches for flexible quintet
A selection of favourite marches, including Colonel Bogey, Punchinello, Out of the Blue, Old Comrades and Army of the Nile.
These arrangement for flexible quintet (with optional percussion) capture the essence of the full band originals.
Beautifully typeset in landscape A4, which can also be printed half-size as a march card.
Death or Glory
performed by the Lymm Brass Quintet
- Army of the Nile - (Alford)
- Colonel Bogey - (Alford)
- Death or Glory - (R.B. Hall)
- El Capitan - (Sousa)
- National Emblem - (Bagley)
- Old Comrades - (Teike)
- Out of the Blue - (Bath)
- Punchinello - (W. Rimmer)
- The Cossack - (W. Rimmer)
- The Elephant - (Ord Hume)
- 1st part - Trumpet in Bb and C
- 2nd part - Trumpet in Bb and C
- 3rd part - Horn in Eb / Horn in F
- 4th part - Trombone in C (bass clef) / Trombone in Bb (treble clef)
- 5th part - Tuba in C (bass clef) / Basses in Eb and Bb (treble clef)
- Optional Percussion - snare / side drum & bass drum
10 of the all-time greatest band marches, arranged for quintet
500 years of classics, from Renaissance Italy to c20th New York
8 beautiful folk tunes from the four corners of the British Isles
12 Christmas concert items, from the Baroque to today
30 of the great composers' greatest hits!
A stocking-full of 40 flexible, favourite Christmas carols
Processionals, recessionals, interludes, preludes and hymns
5 patriotic British favourites from the Prom concerts
A selection of 20 classics, marches, jazz, spirituals, marches and more
10 quintets from the pioneers of modern American music