10 favourites from the early days of Jazz and Dixieland
10 brass quintets from the pioneers of American music
Some of the finest moments of American music from the turn of the 19th to 20th century. From the Tin Pan Alley hit-makers, to the early Broadway musicals, via Joplin and Sousa.
An exhilarating celebration of groundbreaking music.
With ten instrumental transpositions to suit any ensemble.
- Panamericana - (Victor Herbert)
- Indian Summer - (Victor Herbert)
- Summertime - (George Gershwin)
- Little Brown Jug - (Joseph Winner)
- Mikado March - (John Philip Sousa)
- Mosquitos - (Blair Fairchild)
- Parade of the Doodlebugs - (Fred Moreland)
- Weeping Willow - (Scott Joplin)
- To a Wild Rose - (Edward MacDowell)
- Give My Regards to Broadway - (George M. Cohan)
- 1st part - Trumpet in Bb and C
- 2nd part - Trumpet in Bb and C
- 3rd part - Horn in Eb / Horn in F
- 4th part - Trombone in C (bass clef) / Trombone in Bb (treble clef)
- 5th part - Tuba in C (bass clef) / Basses in Eb and Bb (treble clef)
- Optional Percussion - snare / side drum & bass drum
10 of the all-time greatest band marches, arranged for quintet
500 years of classics, from Renaissance Italy to c20th New York
8 beautiful folk tunes from the four corners of the British Isles
12 Christmas concert items, from the Baroque to today
30 of the great composers' greatest hits!
A stocking-full of 40 flexible, favourite Christmas carols
Processionals, recessionals, interludes, preludes and hymns
5 patriotic British favourites from the Prom concerts
A selection of 20 classics, marches, jazz, spirituals, marches and more
10 quintets from the pioneers of modern American music